Redragon Predator Mouse
Redragon Predator Mouse is a gaming mouse designed to enhance the gaming experience for users. It features an advanced sensor with up to 12,000 DPI and 5 adjustable levels, allowing for precise and accurate cursor movement. The mouse also has 7 programmable buttons that can be customized to fit the user’s needs, and a dedicated fire button for faster clicking. Additionally, the mouse has customizable RGB lighting, allowing users to personalize the look of the device. The ergonomic design and textured grips provide comfort and control during long gaming sessions. Overall, the Redragon M612 Predator is a versatile and high-performance gaming mouse suitable for all types of games and gamers.
About this item
- Pentakill, 5 DPI Levels – Geared with 5 redefinable DPI levels (default as: 500/1000/2000/3000/4000), easy to switch between different game needs. Dedicated demand of DPI options between 500-8000 is also available to be processed by software.
- Any Button is Reassignable – 11 programmable buttons are all editable with customizable tactical keybinds in whatever game or work you are engaging. 1 rapid fire + 2 side macro buttons offer you a better gaming and working experience.
- Comfort Grip with Details – The skin-friendly frosted coating is the main comfort grip of the mouse surface, which offers you the most enjoyable fingerprints-free
- tactility. The left side equipped with ubber texture strengthen the friction and made the mouse easier to be controlled.
- Decent Backlit Modes – Turn the backlit on and make some kills in your gaming battlefield. The hyped dynamic RGB backlit vibe will never let you down when decorating your gaming space, it would be better with other Redragon accessories with lights on.
- Fatigue Killer with Ergonomic Design – Solid frame with a streamlined and general claw-grip design offers each gamer a satisfying and comfortable gaming experience with less fatigue even though after hours of use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.